The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 19 in the National League North.
Chester v Bradford (Park Avenue)
- Only leaders King’s Lynn Town have scored more goals than Chester 35 goals while Bradford have the worst attack in the division, scoring just 11 goals in their 18 games.
- Bradford have let in 51 goals so far this season – conceding on average more than three goals per game away from home.
- Chester’s latest win over Alfreton was their first in six. Prolific frontman Akwasi Asante is Chester’s leading scorer with 12 goals to his name.
- After their weekend victory over Gloucester City, Bradford are looking to secure back-to-back wins for the first time since March.
Blyth Spartans v Brackley Town
- Blyth Spartans are in-form at home of late. Lee Clark’s men are looking to make it seven games without defeat at Croft Park.
- Only York City have conceded less goals away from home than Brackley Town’s eight this season.
- Callum Roberts is Blyth Spartans’ top-scorer so far this season with eight – he’s scored four goals in his last four games.
- Brackley Town haven’t lost this season when top-scorer James Armson has scored.
Leamington v Guiseley
- Leamington have lost three straight home league games. They haven’t lost more consecutive games at home since September 2017.
- Guiseley have won four of the past six meetings between the two sides although the last two meetings have been drawn.
- Josh March is Leamington’s top-scorer this season with 11 – he’s got four goals in his last four games.
- Only King’s Lynn, Chester and Spennymoor have scored more goals than Guiseley’s 30 goals this season – Aaron Martin is the Lions’ top-scorer with 16.
King’s Lynn Town v Gateshead
- King’s Lynn Town haven’t lost this season when top-scorer Adam Marriott has netted – he’s got a total of 19 goals this season.
- Gateshead have one of the best defences in the National League North this season. Only York City and Brackley Town have conceded less than Mike Williamson’s men.
- King’s Lynn Town haven’t lost a league game at The Walks since their defeat to Stourbridge in September last year.
- Gateshead haven’t drawn since playing York City back in August – since then they have won five and drawn three.
Top Picks from LV BET
9/4 Over 3.5 goals in Chester v Bradford PA
4/11 Under 3.5 goals in Blyth v Brackley
13/10 More than 1.5 goals in the first half of Leamington v Guiseley
27/20 Over 3.5 goals in King’s Lynn v Gateshead
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. Claim the welcome offer here! (T&Cs apply)