With The Lions’ season over all of the 2019/20 campaign home programmes are now available to read online through the MatchdayInfo app.
We have reduced the price of each programme to just £1.99 or you can get all 20 for £19.99 to give you plenty of content to read over the next few weeks.
The programmes available include the bumper Pre-Season Edition, all 17 home league games, the Emirates FA Cup tie with Stockton Town and the Buildbase FA Trophy tie with AFC Telford United.
Once downloaded the programme(s) will be available to read on your device.
How do I Download a Match Day Programme?
PURCHASE, DOWNLOAD, READ & ARCHIVE…
1) Search ‘MatchDayInfo’ either on the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store, the App is free to download.
2) Once you have downloaded the MatchDayInfo App, you’ll need to register through Facebook, Twitter or Email (MatchDayInfo does not post on your social media platforms)
3) After registering you’ll appear on the Home screen. In order to find and follow your team, click on the ‘Explore’ button on the right side of your screen.
4) Then select ’Team Index’, here you will find the clubs profile where you’ll be able to follow and see any team information.
5) After following your team, the Match Day Programmes will display either on the ‘Events’ or ‘Archive’ section, depending on if there’s an upcoming game or not.
6) Once you find the Programme you wish to purchase, simply tap the ‘Buy Now’ button and follow the In-App instructions. All In-App purchases will go through your Apple / Google account, depending on what service you are using.
7) After downloading your Programme, it’ll appear on the screen. Once closing you’ll be able to re-open your Programme from your ‘Downloads’ section.