This year’s End of Season Dinner will take place on Saturday 4th May at Otley Golf Club with doors opening at 6:30pm for a 7pm kick-off.
It’s always a great occasion and we would like to invite supporters to join us and be part of the evening.
Presentations will be made to the First Team, Academy and Vixens players along with the Volunteer of the Year Award and Young Achiever of the Year Award.
You can book your place by completing the form below, seeing Sue Clapham direct or visiting the Supporters’ Club Desk.
Tickets are priced at £20 pp for a 3 course meal plus tea/coffee & mints and payment (cash only) can be paid to Sue Clapham or at the Supporters’ Club desk on home match days.
Bookings and payments need to be made no later than Easter Monday 22nd April at the Darlington home game.
- Soup – A hearty mix of seasonal vegetables, smoothly creamed with a hint of spice
- Pate – Chicken livers blended with whisky and shallots, served with baby leaf salad, carmelised onions and toasted bread
- Melon – Succulent honeydew melon, mango sorbet served with strawberries and orange
- Lamb – Rump of Yorkshire lamb, lamb bon bon ,redcurrant and rosemary sauce
- Chicken – Breast of chicken wrapped in panchetta, baby onion and mushroom sauce
- Fish Pie – Smoked haddock, salmon, cod and prawn fish pie with a mustard and parmesan mash potato
All of the above are served with potatoes and vegetables
- Crumble – Apples and rhubarb topped with a ginger crumble and served with custard
- Lemon Tart – Zingy lemon tart in a sweet pastry,served with whipped cream and berries
Bookings are no longer being taken for the End of Season Dinner.