Covid-19 Safe Holiday Camps will be held at Nethermoor, Guiseley throughout the 2020 School Summer Holidays.
The camps will be held w/c 20th July to w/c 24th August 10:00am to 3:00pm each day.
- Small bubbles of 6 children each with dedicated FA qualified and DBS checked Coach – max 2 bubbles per day.
- Temperatures checks on arrival
- PHE and FA guidance and recommendations will be rigorously enforced.
- Strictly non-contact training and coaching with 2 metre social distancing enforced.
- Online Payments in advance to secure a place
Monday and Tuesday – Ages 6 – 9 years of age
Wednesday – Deep Clean Day
Thursday and Friday – Ages 10 – 13 years of age
Minimum attendance – 2 days and no change of bubble until the following week. Special arrangements may be considered for siblings on request.
All attendees will be temperature checked on arrival – anyone over 38o C will be required to return home. Anyone feeling unwell is asked to contact us and NOT attend.
Attendees will be required to bring their own water bottle and food suitably identified.
Although we are looking to make things as normal as possible, in order to adhere to Government guidelines there will need to be alterations to the format but we will endeavour to make as few changes as possible within these constraints.
Price – £25 for two days to include free Community Foundation facemask
For further details or to book please contact Alison Leigh on 07710030091 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Steve Taylor on 07939221231