Guiseley AFC are pleased to announce that the club’s game against Brackley Town on September 7 has been named the Northern showpiece game for Non-League Day.
Kick It Out, football’s equality and inclusion campaign, will once again be supporting Non League Day as fans across the country are encouraged to support their local team during the weekend of international fixtures.
Kick It Out is marking its 20 year anniversary with a special ‘season of action’. The support for Non League Day coincides with this, as a host of activities and events will recognise the work of Kick It Out throughout the season.
We, as a club, are putting on a number of offers to try and attract people to the game who may not necessarily have experienced the positives of non-league football before.
– We will be offering half price admission for fans of Football League and Premier League clubs. Spectators will need to show a season ticket, ticket stub or matchday programme from the current campaign.
– We are also offering half price admission for anyone who comes to the game in an official Guiseley AFC shirt. These are available via our online club shop.
– We are also giving away two copies of Football Manager 2014 via our Twitter and Facebook pages. We will put out a tweet and a Facebook status, with everyone who retweets and shares them being entered into a competition to win a copy.
Winners will need to confirm their details at the office at the game, and Sports Interactive will then send the game online in mid-October.
— Guiseley AFC (@GuiseleyAFC) September 2, 2013
Also, those who comment on our Facebook page or tweet using the hashtag #GAFCnonleagueday on anything related to non-league football or Guiseley AFC will be published in the matchday programme. (Please note we may not have the space to print all comments and tweets)
– All students will be allowed free admission with a valid NUS card.
– Finally, Guiseley AFC season ticket holders will be able to bring someone new to Nethermoor as they will be offered the chance to bring a friend for half price.
We want as many people as possible to get down and enjoy Non League Day, whether you are a loyal regular or someone who is yet to experience the joys of football at our level.
Club CEO Adie Towers said: “It’s a day we hope can show off what’s great about non-league football to those who maybe have not seen it before.
“Guiseley AFC are also delighted to be working so closely with two great organisations, Non League Day and Kick It Out.”