Are you, or do you know anyone, who is seeking to work in a football and event environment?
The National League is seeking to recruit a new member of staff to work alongside our current executive staff.
This position will be based in the Competition offices in the centre of Birmingham.
This opportunity will enable the individual to learn and contribute to all aspects of football administration combined with event and organisational tasks.
Based at:The National League Head Office, 4th Floor, Waterloo House, 20 Waterloo Street, Birmingham, B2 5TB.
Contract: Full-time (35 hours) permanent position, subject to a probationary period.
Remuneration: Salary and pension contribution (details available on request).
Job duties to include:
• Assist the administration of National League competitions, including handling correspondence, processing team sheets, answering telephone and email inquiries.
• Work as part of the events team for the Wembley Promotion Final and for General Meetings.
• Updating and analysing content for the company’s digital media channels.
• Assist with surveys of member clubs and production of the annual Handbook.
• Maintain databases, computer and hard copy files and records.
• Support and assist senior members of staff with administrative tasks as required.
Previous experience of working in an office environment and/or an events team will be advantageous. Proficient user knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Outlook, Excel and Word is essential and knowledge of social media channels such as twitter is advantageous.
Some flexibility to work out of normal office hours and away from Birmingham will be required.
To apply, please email an application letter and CV for the attention of the Chief Executive Officer to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 7th December 2016.