Want to work for Guiseley AFC?
We are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to lead on the management, development and delivery of our commercial and marketing department.
This is a brand new role as the club enter an exciting phase of our development, the ideal candidate would be experienced, forward thinking and have three years commercial/marketing experience in a senior role in a private or public sector organisation.
The Duties and Responsibilities of the role include:
· Maximizing all commercial and revenue streams
· Marketing the Club efficiently and effectively both locally and nationally
· Communicating effectively with all relevant shareholders
· The key responsibilities are attracting investment in the club by way of sponsorship and other general fundraising activities.
· Including Shirt, ground and website advertising, programme advertisements and match sponsorships.
· The successful applicant will also boost income with current advertisers, as well as secure new business.
· Liaise with development Committee, programme committee and other club volunteers to maximise all revenue streams
· Manage and promote effective merchandising strategy
· Increase and Maximise profit from merchandising activities
· Producing marketing & promotion content and implement it in a planned manner to reach different supporters and potential supporters.
· Develop sound relationships with Supporters, shareholders, and the wider community in order to gain mutual benefits.
· Exploit social media and website to market the Club
· Ensure the Football Club through the directors, management and players are active in the community through schools, youth clubs and community groups
· Help establish effective and efficient relationships with Junior football community and local Clubs
· Plan & review marketing activities, results and effectiveness.
A competitive salary and bonus scheme comes with the job.
To apply please email: email@example.com before 12pm on Friday 28th July 2017.
For the full job specification and more information please click here.