Darlington visit Nethermoor on Saturday for our final pre-season game ahead of the 2017/18 Vanarama National League campaign.
Admission prices have been reduced to just £10 for adults, £5 for U18’s/concessions and U12’s go FREE with a paying adult for the 3pm kick-off.
It is the eighth friendly fixture for the Lions with Leeds United, Barnsley, Bradford City and Doncaster all having visited Nethermoor as well as trips to Parkgate, Yorkshire Amateur and Handsworth Parramore.
Tuesday night’s trip to Handsworth saw a 4-1 win for Adam Lockwood’s men with new signing Raul Correia and John Rooney bagging two goals each.
Darlington’s side includes former Lion Dave Syers who twice signed for the club, more recently last season before moving up to the North East.
Lions assistant manager Dave Penney was in charge of the Quakers from 2006-2009.
Remember there’s free admission for Guiseley season ticket holders.
Our brand new pre-season magazine will also be on sale at £3 covering all the home friendlies with an up to date team sheet available on the day too.
The packed magazine includes special features such as:
- A feature on both Adam Lockwood and Dave Penney
- New opponents we will face in the Vanarama National League next season
- Guest writers’ views on our five home pre-season friendly opponents
- Interviews with Phil Rogerson and James Ferguson
- Up to date news on Guiseley Vixens and their work over the Summer
- A front cover designed by our new photographer George Wood.
Purchase yours upon entry to Nethermoor Park from one of our programme sellers.