This year’s End of Season Dinner will take place on Friday 4th May.
It’s always a great occasion and we would like to invite as many fans as possible to be part of the evening.
Awards presented on the night include recognising the volunteers and officials who contribute to the running of the club.
The dinner is being held at Otley Golf Club, with doors opening at 6:30pm and kick-off at 7pm.
Tickets are priced at £17.50.
Tickets are already going fast so if you’d like to come, please fill out the below form confirming your menu choices or visit the Supporters’ Club Desk in the clubhouse, see Sue Clapham or head to the Club Shop on home matchdays.
Payment will be taken at the ground on a home matchday at either the Supporters’ Club Desk or Club Shop, please note payment is via cash only and can also be paid to Sue Clapham.
Bookings and payment need to be made no later than Saturday 21st April.
- Soup – A hearty mix of seasonal vegetables, smoothly creamed with a hint of spice
- Pate – Chicken livers blended with whisky and shallots, served with baby leaf salad, carmelised onions and toasted bread
- Melon – Succulent honeydew melon, mango sorbet served with strawberries and orange
- Steak Pie – Slowly braised beef with hand pulled ale, horseradish and topped with a suet pastry crust
- Chicken – Breast of chicken wrapped in panchetta, baby onion and mushroom sauce
- Fish Pie – Smoked haddock, salmon, cod and prawn fish pie with a mustard and parmesan mash potato
All of the above are served with potatoes and vegetables
- Fudge Cake – Warm chocolate fudge cake served with vanilla ice cream and strawberries
- Crumble – Apples and rhubarb topped with a ginger crumble and served with custard
- Brule – Vanilla infused crème anglaise topped with caramelised sugar and served with fresh berries